Day 12

 12:40pm

May 19, 2023

    I had a long week of paddling so I decided to take a rest day today. Before I could rest, I had to move to a different room. The new room was a huge upgrade. I had a private bathroom and shower as well as a big comfy mattress. I felt like royalty compared to the campers and staff. I then made my way to the river. If you are going to spend a day not doing anything too productive, NOC is the place to be. It is usually sunny out, there is plenty of food, and there are Adirondack chairs that line the river. I got to read and eat burgers while getting to watch the paddlers make their way down the river. Locals from the area do the same thing as I did today. Why would anybody stay at home when they could just come to hang out here? 

Total: 79 hours

Down by the River



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Weekly Reflection 2

Day 14